Best Dog Wheelchairs
Best Friend Mobility Large Dog Wheelchair
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Non-rust galvanized hardware (only 2 bolts required)
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopaedic surgeon
- Easy to adjust height and length with hex wrench
Best Friend Mobility Extra Small Dog Wheelchair
- Lightweigh Aluminum Non-Corrosive Frame
- Easy to adjust height, length, and width with a hex wrench
- All terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip on function of the front harness system
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support with no rear leg weight bearing
Best Friend Mobility Quad 4 Four Wheel Full...
- Because sometimes all four legs and paws need a little extra help.
- The only information you truly need to get the right size Best Friend Mobility wheelchair is the measurement from the...
- Best Friend Mobility makes the easiest carts to measure for - you only need one measurement to determine what size your...
- If your pet has very little or no rear-limb strength, one person can be the support while the other does the measuring.
- Measuring your pet to determine which size Best Friend Mobility wheelchair will best fit is the quickest and easiest...
SitGo Dog Pet Wheelchair Revolution (XS)
- It’s finally here! The SitGo, Best Friend Mobility’s revolutionary pet wheelchair that allows our best buds not only...
- Still made of the same durable, lightweight materials as our rear leg and quad support wheelchairs, the SitGo is the...
- And, because the rear can be lowered, getting your dog in the wheelchair—especially if he or she is big and...
- See chart picture for sizing
Huggiecart Dog Wheelchair Size 3 R for Small Dog...
- Huggiecart Dog Wheelchair for Small (size 3 R) Dog weight 18-40 lbs. (Belly to ground measurement less than 11")
- Aluminum Frame Construction (Huggiecart has all sizes for 3 lbs to 99 lbs dog) Neoprene Chest Harness, Adjustable to...
- Adjustable in length, width, and height. Premium non flat wheel with bearings for smooth roll
- Find the right size for your dog then further adjust the dog wheelchair in length, width, and height for best fit.
- dachshund-ish body type: We recommend size 2 (extra small) cart even though your dog weight around 18 to 25 lbs.
Last update on 2023-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API