Best Kick Scooters
Razor A Kick Scooter - Blue
- Top quality aluminum construction of the Razor A kick scooter is lightweight yet durable
- Features our original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport and storage between rides
- Easy-adjust handlebars can be set to the perfect ride height
- Additional features include rear-fender brake and urethane wheels
- Recommended for ages 5 years and older
Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter - Pink
- Three wheel design provides greater stability for new riders
- High quality steel, aluminum and plastic construction
- Folding mechanism allows compact storage and a convenient way to carry the scooter
- Features, wide, slip resistant polypropylene deck, urethane wheels, and easy-to-grip soft foam handles
- Quick and easy to assemble
Micro Kickboard - Maxi Original 3-Wheeled,...
- The innovative Micro brand is known by families for its smooth-gliding, long-lasting scooters for children and adults.
- Micro's 3-wheeled Maxi Original scooter, with a lean-to-steer design, offers a stable ride that supports children as...
- Incredibly strong (holds up to 110lbs) yet extremely lightweight, perfect for elementary-children; plus an adjustable...
- Offering a gold standard 2-year manufacturer's warranty and award-winning customer service, combined with replaceable...
- No assembly required: simply insert T-bar (handlebar) into the deck and ride! Supplied hex wrench ensures parents are...
Micro Kickboard - Mini Original 3-Wheeled,...
- The Micro Mini Kickboard is the highest rated scooter for children aged 2-5. Your child will love "surfing the sidewalk"...
- Children love the fun, safe lean to steer design
Razor Jr. Lil' Kick Scooter
- Three-wheeled design provides great stability
- Welded steel frame construction
- Low deck for easy scooting!
- Large wheels for smoother ride!
- Prefect hand-me-down durability.
Last update on 2023-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API